ATC/DDD Index 2015
- All ATC levels are searchable.
- A search will result in showing the exact substance/level and all ATC levels above (up to 1st ATC level).
- "Name" is defined as the name of the substance (normally the INN name) or the name of the ATC level. Note that trademarks are not searchable.
- A minimum of three letters must be entered in the name box. Select a query that contain part of or a query that start with the letter entered.
- For ATC combination levels, please note that all active ingredients would normally not be searchable.
The DDDs, which will be reviewed in 2015 (3 year revision), are listed here and in the annex I in the printed ATC Index. See also Guidelines: Part III; D Principles for reviewing and changing DDD and Part V; D Requests for changes to DDDs.
To express the DDD several abbreviations are used for units and routes of administration.
|TU||= thousand units|
|MU||= million units|
|ml||= millilitre (e.g. eyedrops)|
Route of administration (Adm.R)
Last updated: 2013-12-19